Buying Apartments in Addis Ababa these days needs a very intense knowledge of the Real Estate market. However, this list of questions to ask when touring an Apartments while buying in Addis Ababa should give you an excellent start in making well-informed decisions when you buy your first Apartment.
- How long has the Apartment been on the market?
- What is the neighborhood like?
- When was the Apartment built?
- What are the property taxes?
- Do they provide a warranty?
- Are there any shared parking or communal spaces?
- Are there any public rights of way passing through or near the property?
- What is the sales history of this Real Estate?
- Is there enough storage space? Room to grow?
- Is there any evidence of water problems?
- Is there any soundproofing in the house? (Try viewing the home at different times to hear road noise or neighbors)
- What type of system is used to heat and cool the house?
- What is the condition of electrical outlets and switches? (You can bring something to plug into try outlets)
- Are the lights modern enough to suit your needs?
- What kind of drainage system does the property have? Is it on the city sewer, or is there a septic tank?
- Which way does the Apartment face, and is there any part of the Apartment that doesn’t receive sunlight throughout the day?
You can ask these questions when buying an Apartment and others as applicable to understand your likely overall costs to own this Apartment. When you understand all of the benefits that you get from the Apartment, you’ll confidently be able to make a decision.
At Metropolitan Real Estate Apartments, you won’t suffer from Addis Ababa’s more common power outage. There are high-capacity power generators that will keep you powered up 24/7. One of the perks of living in a luxury Apartment in Addis Ababa is having a security system for you and your family. The water supply issue is a well-known hardship commonly faced in Addis Ababa, which is why every project in Metropolitan Real Estate is equipped with a large water tank to fit your luxury lifestyle. One of the amenities that Metropolitan Real Estate projects provide is a gym where you can take time to engage in physical exercise. And also, secured underground parking is available for all units.
Let us connect today, on Metropolitan Real estate, which has multiple ongoing projects such as Metropolitan Central Tower Luxury Apartments are around AU headquarters. Metropolitan Westview Standard Apartments located at Total Soset Kuter Mazoriya and The Metropolitan Residence located around Bole Main Road, In front of Mega Building. If you are ready to begin your journey on the way to becoming a homeowner, please contact us with the Ethiopian office: +251973404040 and USA office: +1480 280 2242.